Eliminator e-120 is a device that operates simultaneous with distant locators, to cancel false target indications caused by small objects, minerals, gold nuggets and electromagnetic fields.
Can also function when a target has been discovered in order to validate it. Eliminator uses a ground probe to induce it’s signal, transmits to all VLF frequencies, from 1 KHz to 20 KHz, to ensure rejection of interference regardless of the metal type the user scans for. Offers selectable rejection speed, that can be set to ignore minerals, coin size, can size or chest size objects.
- Adjustable rejection speed for various target sizes
- LED's for the period of the rejected frequency bands
- Frequency width steps at 1,4,5,7,8,10,12,15,17 & 20 KHz
- Transmit status led
- 9 v Battery and battery indication
- Ground transmitting probe from stainless steel
- Quality construction ergonomic housing from durable ABS